Historical Skagway On BicycleExplore > United States > Skagway > Historical Skagway On Bicycle
Get to know Skagway via bicycle! Green tourism is the way to go!
This tour includes:
• Bicycle tour of historic Skagway
• Visit to Gold Rush cemetery, waterfront
• Breathtaking vistas
Get to know Skagway via bicycle! Green tourism is the way to go! Imagine pedaling by all the historic sites out in the fresh air! What a unique experience!
Your Alaskan guide will take you to many sites of interest, including the Gold Rush cemetery, the breathtaking waterfront, and amazing lookout points.
Biking around town is the best way to experience this valley. All of your senses will be aroused while enjoying a true Alaskan experience.
Your exhilarating 2-wheeled tour ends at your starting bike shop (walking distance from your ship).
• We will supply a quality mountain bike, guide, helmet, gloves, and water.
• Guests must be comfortable using hand brakes on flat terrain.
• Wear sport shoes or boots.
• This tour is rated easy.
• Minimum height is 4'6" to ride a bike.
• Minimum age is 7 years old to ride a bike.
• Children 3-6 ride for free in a carrier.
• No children under 3.
Days offered: 7 days a week