White Pass Summit Tour By BusExplore > United States > Skagway > White Pass Summit Tour By Bus
Hear captivating Klondike Gold Rush stories.
This tour operates from May 1 - September 24.
Your experienced and entertaining guide will amuse you with captivating stories of the "Klondike Gold Rush" on your way to the White Pass Summit.
Your comfortable motorcoach parallels the train en route to the White Pass Summit and will pick you up and deliver you right back to the cruise ship pier. You'll travel to Summit for a city tour and then you'll take the Brackett Wagon Road into the wilderness.
Gorgeous mountains with incredibly tall Aspen trees rise all around you, and mountain glaciers and waterfalls set the scene as you imagine goldminers from days gone by trekking around here on foot.
Along the way, there will be ample opportunities to view and photograph the waterfalls, majestic mountains, glaciers, historic sites, and the pristine beauty of Alaska!
Stops will include Pitchfork Falls, the Moore Bridge, the famous White Pass Summit, Tormented Valley, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Gold Rush Cemetery (where the legendary Soapy Smith was laid to rest), plus a stop at the Skagway scenic overlook. This tour emphasizes the best of everything that has made Skagway famous.
- We suggest that you bring a camera, as well as your sense of fun and adventure!
- Since this excursion enters Canada, all citizens MUST carry a valid passport. The only exception to this requirement is for U.S. citizens under the age of 16 (or under 19, if traveling with a school, religious, or other youth group) who need only present a birth certificate.
- If you plan to travel to Canada with a minor who is not your own child or for whom you do not have full legal custody or one parent is not present, you will be required to present a letter of consent from the minor’s parents including a signature. It should include dates of travel, parents’ names, and photocopies of their state-issued IDs.
- This tour is NOT wheelchair accessible and we are not able to accommodate motorized or electric scooters of ANY kind. However, for passengers who have small, collapsible walkers we are happy to assist in boarding and storing them on our bus IF we have room and they do not exceed these measurements: 30"L x 10"W x 30"H (including wheels). We can only accept "umbrella" style child strollers that do not exceed these measurements when folded up: 45"L x 10"W x 10"H (including wheels). If we do not have room on the bus these items will have to be left behind with a company representative and delivered to the guest at the conclusion of the tour.
- In 2020, this tour operates Monday - Saturday from May 1 - September 24.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday