This tour follows the path of the train up to Emerald Lake.
This tour operates from May 1 - September 24.
This fully narrated tour is conducted in our comfortable, air-conditioned mini-coach. This tour follows the path of the train from Skagway to the top of the White Pass Summit and beyond.
This tour emphasizes the most intriguing points of interest all along the scenic Klondike Highway to Emerald Lake. Along the way, there will be ample opportunities to view and photograph waterfalls, majestic mountains, glaciers, historic sites, and the pristine beauty of Alaska and the Yukon!
Travel to Carcross, Emerald Lake, and much more! Enjoy lunch while at Caribou Crossing Trading Post (BBQ chicken, baked potato, coleslaw, homemade bun, coffee or tea, donuts). You'll also have time to explore the Yukon Wildlife Museum, and, while at Caribou Crossing Trading Post, you can visit an authentic dog sled camp and pet the husky puppies!
- We suggest that you dress in layers and bring your camera.
- Since this excursion enters Canada, all citizens MUST carry a valid passport. The only exception to this requirement is for U.S. citizens under the age of 16 (or under 19, if traveling with a school, religious, or other youth group) who need only present a birth certificate.
- If you plan to travel to Canada with a minor who is not your own child or for whom you do not have full legal custody or one parent is not present, you will be required to present a letter of consent from the minor’s parents including a signature. It should include dates of travel, parents’ names, and photocopies of their state-issued IDs.
- This tour is NOT wheelchair accessible and we are not able to accommodate motorized or electric scooters of ANY kind. However, for passengers who have small, collapsible walkers we are happy to assist in boarding and storing them on our bus IF we have room and they do not exceed these measurements: 30"L x 10"W x 30"H (including wheels). We can only accept "umbrella" style child strollers that do not exceed these measurements when folded up: 45"L x 10"W x 10"H (including wheels). If we do not have room on the bus these items will have to be left behind with a company representative and delivered to the guest at the conclusion of the tour.
- In 2020, this tour operates from May 1 - September 24.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday