Private Deluxe Wildlife AdventureExplore > United States > Sitka > Private Deluxe Wildlife Adventure
This deluxe adventure is fun for the whole family! Experience Alaska like none other!
Come out with our favorite guide in Sitka! You'll set out on the remote ocean waters, explore quiet inlets, and see wild animals and endless miles of rugged coastline. This is Alaska!
This is a completely unique tour that we put together for guests that wish to have an up-close encounter with your Tongass National Forest. As you glide upon the seas in this custom-built 31' vessel, your expert naturalist-guide will share the wonders of this wild paradise with you.
Stroll along remote beaches, inhale the cool freshness of the old-growth forest, and experience the Alaska that few ever do and many never dreamed possible!
Kruzof Island, the South Baranof Wilderness Area, and the West Chichagof Wilderness Area are but a few of the local gems we may visit.
- This adventure is available only for private parties of 1 to 6 participants.
- A reasonable level of fitness and flexibility is necessary.
- Rain gear, sturdy clothing and footwear, a small backpack, and a strong sense of adventure are highly recommended!
- Food and beverages are included in the price of this tour.
- Exact itinerary depends on weather/water conditions.
- Please note: This tour is non-refundable once you are within 60 days of the day of your excursion unless your cruise ship cancels its stop in Sitka. No other exceptions can be made. This is drastically different than the standard ShoreTrips cancellation policy. Please take out travel insurance for any other cancellations that may be needed within 60 days of your travel date.
- There is no minimum age for this tour, but participants should be somewhat fit and have good flexibility. Getting on to shore can be a little challenging, depending upon the beach and the conditions of the day.
- Maximum 6 passengers.
- For the safety and comfort of all on board, this trip maintains a maximum personal weight limit of 225 lbs.
Days offered: 7 days a week