Kenai Fjords National Park CruiseExplore > United States > Seward > Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise
This tour is quintessentially Alaska: abundant wildlife, a tidewater glacier, spectacular scenery.
Embark on Alaska's most popular wildlife and glacier cruise! The Kenai Fjords National Park boasts abundant wildlife, alpine and tidewater glaciers, and, of course, breathtaking scenery.
This tour is one of the best ways to see the pristine Kenai Fjords National Park and its inhabitants in a 6-hour wildlife and glacier cruise that travels approximately 110 miles round-trip. The fully narrated tour includes whales and wildlife, tidewater glaciers, a great wildlife guide, and lunch served on board the cruise. We'll also visit the Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge, home to a large variety of whales, seabirds, Steller sea lions, sea otters, and more!
- If this trip is a post cruise option, you can leave store your luggage at the office during the trip.
- Due to unpredictable Alaskan weather, we advise dressing in layers, which will allow you to stay warm and dry as the outdoor environment changes. Even on warm summer days, temperatures can be cool on the boat when it is underway or stopped at a glacier. For this event, please also bring comfortable walking shoes and a jacket or rain gear that can shield you from light wind or rain.
- The price of this tour includes transportation, a lunch served while you are on the cruise, and all taxes and fees (which can total more than $18 per person).
- You will bring your ShoreTrips voucher with you and use it to redeem your tickets with the tour operator. When your operator comes to pick you up, you will exchange your ShoreTrips voucher for your tour tickets at the will-call desk. Your luggage will be stored at their office during your tour.
- Please note that this trip is non-refundable 14 days prior to your reservation. No exceptions will be made.
- Please contact ShoreTrips if you will not have a rental car, as there may be additional transfer costs as the hotels in the area are far apart.
Days offered: 7 days a week