Kenai Fjords Cruise With Fox Island Salmon DinnerExplore > United States > Seward > Kenai Fjords Cruise With Fox Island Salmon Dinner
Abundant wildlife, a tidewater glacier, and spectacular scenery are hallmarks of this tour.
Embark on Alaska's most popular wildlife and glacier cruise! The Kenai Fjords National Park boasts abundant wildlife, alpine and tidewater glaciers, and, of course, breathtaking scenery.
This full day tour is one of the best ways to see the pristine Kenai Fjords National Park and its many inhabitants. During the 8.5-hour wildlife and glacier cruise, we'll travel approximately 120 miles round trip. The fully narrated tour includes whales and wildlife, tidewater glaciers, a helpful wildlife guide, and a deli style lunch served on board the cruise.
Upon arrival at a private Fox Island Lodge, a National Park Ranger will present an interpretative program in which you'll learn about the history of Kenai Fjords National Park, as well as the ecosystems surrounding Fox Island.
Your memorable day will be topped off with an all-you-can-eat wild Alaska salmon and prime rib meal cooked to perfection!
- Due to unpredictable Alaskan weather, we advise dressing in layers, which will allow you to stay warm and dry as the outdoor environment changes. Even on warm summer days, temperatures can be cool on the boat when it is underway or stopped at a glacier. For this event, please also bring comfortable walking shoes and a jacket or rain gear that can shield you from light wind or rain.
- The price of this tour includes transportation, a deli style lunch served while you are on the cruise, wild salmon dinner at Fox Island, and all taxes and fees (which can total more than $18 per person).
- For lunch, enjoy a healthy Chicken Caesar wrap, fresh whole fruit, chips and granola bar. Dinner at Fox Island consists of freshly grilled Wild Alaskan Salmon, prime rib, vegetable, starch, green salad, dinner rolls, and dessert.
- You will bring your ShoreTrips voucher with you and use it to redeem your tickets with the tour operator. When your operator comes to pick you up, you will exchange your ShoreTrips voucher for your tour tickets at the will-call desk. Your luggage will be stored at their office during your tour.
- If you are staying at a property in the area, you will need to purchase roundtrip transfers from your lodging. Our departure time does not include your transfer time from a hotel property.
- Please note that this trip is non-refundable 14 days prior to your reservation. No exceptions will be made.
- This tour runs from May 28th, 2015 to late August.
Days offered: 7 days a week