Eagle & Wildlife Viewing Boat TourExplore > United States > Ketchikan > Eagle & Wildlife Viewing Boat Tour
Go out in a boat to see Alaska's eagles and other native creatures!
Hop aboard this Alaskan boat and get ready to see some of the local, non-human inhabitants.
This tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier
- Eagle and wildlife viewing aboard a 6-passenger boat
- Soft drinks and a light snack
- Use of rain gear
- Short tour of Ketchikan and Totems, from the water
Your licensed, seasoned skipper/guide will take you out into Alaskan waters on a 6-passenger boat, where you will see majestic American eagles in close enough to take your own wildlife photos! When they're hungry, their aerial acrobatics can be absolutely astounding.
Whales, porpoises, seals, sea lions, and many varieties of birds may also make an appearance. And, occasionally, land animals such as bears and deer are seen as well.
This tour can cover up to 25 miles round trip. Your skipper will also give you a short tour of Ketchikan, including its wonderful totem poles, from the water.
- Soft drinks and a light snack will be provided.
- Rain gear is available for your use.
- The vessel is equipped with heated, enclosed cabin and restroom facilities.
- With advance notice, you may combine this wildlife tour with a fishing tour.
- While eagles have always been sighted on this tour, wild animals are beyond our control and their presence cannot be guaranteed.
- This small group tour is limited to 6 passengers per boat.
Days offered: 7 days a week