Searching for bears won't be too tough with your expert bear guide.
Your guide is well versed in the flora and fauna of the region. Sit back and relax as he tells you all about the area, its wildlife, and fascinating geology.
This tour includes:
• Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier
• Services of an experienced guide
• Boat cruise to see bears, whales, eagles, and other wildlife
• Bottled water
• Amazing photo opportunities!
Alaska is one of the best places in the whole world to leave the dramas of daily life behind, get out in the fresh air, and rekindle your love for Mother Nature.
Your adventure begins as we set out with a wonderful guide en route to the best bear viewing areas in all of Icy Strait. You'll travel by boat and have optimal views of the bears (most likely Alaskan brown bears) from the water. Many of the bears will walk along the shoreline and, if you're lucky, you might even see some of them fishing for salmon!
Next, we'll proceed further out into the water for some spectacular whale viewing. Be sure and have your camera ready as we search for humpbacks and orcas! There is also a good chance that you'll spot sea lions, eagles, sea otters, puffins, porpoises, and more as we cruise along.
All in all, this is a great day for those who want a once-in-a-lifetime experience with a fabulous guide.
• Bottled water is included.
• If you want to bring a snack with you, feel free to pack whatever you'd like, minus alcoholic beverages.
• This trip requires a minimum of 4 people. If you are booking for less than 4, we will try to combine you with others to meet the minimum. The boat can accommodate up to 6 passengers maximum.
• The boat is not wheelchair accessible.
Days offered: 7 days a week