Full Day Private Rock Climbing ExperienceExplore > United States > Anchorage > Full Day Private Rock Climbing Experience
Prepare yourself for a genuinely exhiliarating rock climbing experience.
This is the perfect alternative for those who desire a one-on-one learning environment. All aspects of climbing are open to exploration during this unforgettable family-friendly adventure.
This tour includes:
• A private, rock climbing adventure
• All equipment (helmet, harness, chalk bag, and rental rock shoes)
• Certified and experienced guides
Get ready for an exhilarating, three-hour rock climbing experience! This top-roped excursion offers the opportunity to learn to rock climb at either Tram Rock or on the Seward Highway.
This fun, family activity requires no previous experience, and we accommodate people of all ages and abilities. Beginner, intermediate, and advanced routes are available. Technically-experienced guides are on hand to teach everyone from novices to advanced climbers.
• Guests should check in 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure time. Total length of tour does not include transfer time to and from Girdwood (1-1.5 hours each way). We suggest that you rent a car. The drive is easy and the scenery is beautiful.
• Tours include a snack, all equipment (helmet, harness, chalk bag, and rental rock shoes), and certified and experienced guides.
• Wear comfortable, warm clothes and dress in layers (fleece jacket, rain jacket/pants, gloves, wool/fleece hat, sunglasses, baseall cap).
• We suggest that you bring hiking boots or running shoes, a day pack, and a camera.
• Please note that all tours operate in most weather conditions.
• This is a moderate to strenuous activity, however, no experience is necessary.
• There is a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 12 for this tour.
• This tour is available May-September.
Days offered: 7 days a week