Discover the Roatan coast sea life in-between soaking up some rays!
This is the perfect way to do a little exploring while not sacrificing the inherent purpose of vacationing: relaxation!
Despite what you may believe, there is a perfect way to see the liveliness of ocean life that doesn't involve the stresses of snorkeling. This day is set up just for that as you explore the ocean's depths on a glass-bottom boat while still leaving plenty of time to relax on Roatan's beautiful beaches. We believe this is the best of both worlds!
After getting picked up at the cruise ship pier, you will be taken to a welcoming beach covered in the shade of palm trees. Grab your reserved lawn chair and enjoy that perfect Roatan breeze as you wait your turn to board the glass bottom boat.
The unique design of the vessel provides a rare glass-bottom experience that allows you to look straight forward and not only at the floor below you. After making your way into the air-conditioned observation room, you will depart on a 30-minute cruise just off the shore. With the deckhands feeding the fish from above and knowing all the most active locations, you are bound to have a memorable experience taking in the sights of this pristine reef system.
After disembarking the boat, you will take a short walk back to the beach to enjoy a complimentary drink and reflect on the action of the ocean bottom. Your guide will come and get you when it is time to return to the cruise ship pier!
- Glass bottom portion of boat is air-conditioned.
- There is a short walk along the shore to the glass-bottom boat. You will be alerted when it is your turn.
- Your drink options are water, soda, local beer, or rum punch
- This excursion is not wheelchair accessible and requires you to take 4 steps down into the observation room.
- The time that you participate in the glass-bottom boat portion is decided on by the tour guide.
Days offered: 7 days a week