Dolphins In The Wild With A Marine BiologistExplore > Mexico > Puerto Vallarta > Dolphins In The Wild With A Marine Biologist
Experience these mammals in their natural habitat and participate in a research project as well.
Maru is a marine biologist. Edwardo is a wildlife photographer, whose work has appeared in National Geographic magazine. Together, they operate a wonderful guided service that gets you out into the wild to experience these magnificent sea creatures.
This trip offers you the opportunity to visit these fabulous animals in their natural environment and to participate in a research project that assists scientists in understanding and protecting the dolphins in Banderas Bay. Although there are no guarantees, you may get the opportunity to slide into the water and swim with some of the members of the dolphin family!
This wonderful excursion begins with a light breakfast, followed by a briefing. It will take about 30 minutes to boat out to the bottlenose dolphin pod and then you'll spend about 1.5 hours visiting the dolphins. This will surely be a memorable experience!
Soft drinks and granola bars are provided on board.
- Please note that the boat does not have a restroom.
- There are compartments on the boat for keeping your belongings dry during the trip.
- It's about a 10 minute taxi ride from the cruise pier to the starting point of this excursion.
- Wear your swimsuit under your clothes in case you have the opportunity to swim with the dolphins. We cannot guarantee that you will swim with the dolphins.
- This tour is only available April 1-December 14. The rest of the year, the dolphin trip is combined with our WHALE AND DOLPHIN WATCHING WITH A MARINE BIOLOGIST.
- There is a minimum of four and a maximum of 12 for this tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week