ATV Countryside Tour In Puerto VallartaExplore > Mexico > Puerto Vallarta > ATV Countryside Tour In Puerto Vallarta
No skill necessary to have fun on this tour!
Although ATVs seem like an unlikely way to tour an area, our travelers tell us that the added attraction of these funny machines bring howls of laughter along the way.
Safety instruction is the first item of business after you check in for this tour. Once you're comfortable in the "saddle," you'll work your way out of town with your guide, moving onto the dirt roads that lead out of Puerto Vallarta. One of the greatest things about doing this activity in this city is the rough and interesting terrain that surrounds the area.
The road is bumpy, sort of like an uncontrollable roller coaster, but that's half the fun. You might hesitate as you reach the first river crossing, but no need to hold your breath as your machine will take you safely to the other side--no problema!
While traveling along, we'll make a special stop for a short tour of a tequila factory, located in an old hacienda.
Your guide will take you along some city streets, into small villages, and across some riverbeds. Wear your oldest shoes as it is likely that they will get wet as you head through some possibly knee-deep water!
During the course of this ATV tour, you can expect to get wet and a bit dirty. What could be better?
- The 8:30 a.m. tour is only available for hotel guests.
- Our vehicles are semi-automatic, 4-wheel ATVs. There is no clutch, but some shifting is required.
- Tours leave rain or shine.
- The price of this tour includes the use of a helmet and goggles, as well as a souvenir bandana and bottled water.
- You must wear shoes, no sandals.
- We recommend that you wear socks, and bring sunscreen, insect repellent, and cash for refreshments.
- You will need to take a 10-15 minute taxi ride to the meeting point for this tour.
- Please note that in Puerto Vallarta there is some confusion about ship time vs. local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while while you are sailing.
- The minimum age for this tour is 16.
- You must have a driver's license to drive the ATV and you must bring it with you.
- There is a weight limit on double ATVS. If one person weighs more than 260 pounds, they must book a single machine.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this tour.
- Please be sure that you will feel comfortable with this trip, whether driving or riding. These machines need to be handled properly. If you are of a "ripened age" and/or have never operated an ATV before, we suggest you select another activity.
- Please make sure that you do not begin your tour until the safety instructions are perfectly clear to you.
You will be required to provide a credit card for a security deposit.
Days offered: 7 days a week