Your Own Mini Speedboat Through The Mangroves Of CancunExplore > Mexico > Playa del Carmen > Your Own Mini Speedboat Through The Mangroves Of Cancun
Take the controls and be in control of your own little boat.
Leave the city (and the crowds!) behind as you explore the mangroves and channels just outside of downtown Cancun. Your guide will lead you around and through the lagoons, mangroves, and channels hiding much of the tropical paradise from the bustle of the city. Directing your own small, mini speedboat (holds 2 people), we'll travel safari-style for awhile until we reach the open sea. Our boats will then be directed to the special coral reefs at Punta Nizuc.
Here, we'll stop the motors and distribute snorkel gear so you can visit the underwater life that remains untouched by tons of visitors. For the next 45 minutes, you'll be hypnotized by the clear blue water and the secrets underneath. Colorful fish and coral seem almost artificial in their perfection.
On our return trip, we'll take an alternate route so you can see the Love Lagoon.
- Please note that the transportation time and cost can vary depending on where your hotel is located. You should allow at least 2+ hours for transfer time, round trip.
- Transportation can be added to the trip. If you would like to add this transfer, you must call the local operator at least 24 hours in advance. The cost is approximately $16 per person. We recommend this option as taxi fares may exceed this rate.
- There is a $12 fee for visiting the coral reefs. This will be collected at the time of your visit.
- Please wear your swimsuit and bring a towel, shoes, waterproof camera, hat, and an extra T-shirt.
- The minimum age for this tour is 5 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The minimum age to drive the speedboat is 16 years old.
- The boats hold two people. You may buy just one seat, but you may be partnered with someone you don't know, or you may buy both seats.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday