An exhilarating ride with an ex-F1 raceboat driver as captain!
How fast are the boats? Try 98kph, with 500hp engines and an ex-F1 raceboat driver leading the tour. It's safe, but very exhilarating!
This tour includes:
• Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier or your Playa del Carmen hotel
• Safety briefing
• Formula 1 boat ride
• Time for exploring, swimming, and/or snorkeling
• Use of snorkeling equipment (mask, fins, new snorkel tube)
• Lunch and drinks on the beach
• An awesome day ON and IN the water!
We'll start off with a safety briefing and then head up the coast in our Formula 1 boat to a deserted beach, where we'll anchor and you'll have the chance to swim and explore. Take a guided eco-walk through the jungle to a hidden freshwater spring and take a dip in the clear, refreshing water. Be sure and keep an eye out for local wildlife.
Next, we'll head south, and navigate a narrow channel into a "Caletta." Here, we'll anchor close to a small Mayan Ruin and you can jump off, swim, and take photos. Back onboard, we'll head south again to Akumal Bay, where you can snorkel the pristine reef and see some of the abundant local turtles, as well as tropical fish and rays. This is a truly superb snorkel area!
Now that you've worked up an appetite, we'll stop at a beach in a sheltered cove, where your crew will serve fajitas and margaritas at a charming Mexican restaurant right on the beach. After some time to chill out, you'll hop back onboard for a high speed blast back to the marina!
You'll have time for photos with your new friends and a final drink before heading back to your hotel.
• This tour includes lunch at a charming Mexican restaurant right on the beach, drinks, and a souvenir snorkel tube.
• We recommend that you wear light sportswear (shorts and T-shirt), a swimsuit, and a hat.
• Bring a towel, sunscreen, your camera, and money for optional tips, an F1 team shirt, or photos after the trip.
• The maximum capacity for this boat is 15 people.
• Pregnant women and those with back or neck problems are not allowed to take this tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week