Zip through the forest and swim in a cenote during your active, memorable day!
Zip through the forest, ride in an army truck, and swim in a cenote during your active, memorable day!
The main activity of this tour is a zip line circuit, also called a canopy tour. As you fly through the trees, you'll see a side of the jungle you never knew existed.
You'll travel a total distance of 2 miles on 10 zip lines, including three thrill zips, as you glide along the longest zip line circuit in all of North America.
Maintaining a balance between adrenaline and safety, all of our guides are internationally certified and are professionals of extreme sport.
To compliment this phenomenal activity, we've incorporated a ride in one of our military trucks ("Pinzhauer") to a beautiful centoe (natural well). Refresh by taking a swim in one of nature’s most impressive creations, which are only found in this region of the world.
We'll provide a light lunch, soft drinks, and the use of lockers.
- Please dress comfortably. We suggest that you wear good athletic shoes, a hat, and sunscreen, and bring your camera.
- This tour includes a light lunch, soft drinks, and the use of lockers.
- Please note that the drive to the canopy location is approximately 45-75 minutes away, depending on your hotel location. The transfer time is included in the length of the tour.
- If you are arriving by cruise ship, you will need to take a 10-15 minute taxi ride to the meeting location. It will cost approximately $10-$15 per taxi for up to 4 people.
- The minimum age is 5 years old.
- There is a maximum weight limit of 250 pounds and a maximum waist size of 45 inches.
- This is an extreme sport and is not appropriate for pregnant women or those with back or heart problems.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday