Private Cabo San Lucas City TourExplore > Mexico > Cabo San Lucas > Private Cabo San Lucas City Tour
This is a wonderful city and shopping tour that goes to San José del Cabo & Cabo San Lucas. F-U-N!
San Jose Del Cabo is a very special place that has that "old world charm," plus wonderful Mexican gift shops and fabulous restaurants!
First, we'll head out to San José del Cabo where we'll visit the mission of San José and the town square, where your guide will fill you in on the history of the area, Spanish colonization, and the Indian tribes and missions along the Baja Peninsula.
You'll have about an hour's time for shopping and strolling through downtown. You may also decide to get a bite to eat. Don't worry about getting lost. Our tour guide will provide you with directions to shops and will personally take you to recommended ones if you want. Everyone will meet back together at a pre-selected time and location before you continue on.
Next, we're off to Cabo San Lucas, specifically the Glass Factory, where you'll get the chance to see real artisans blowing all different shapes of recycled glass right in front of your eyes. You'll also have the opportunity to purchase a souvenir if you'd like.
We'll then make our way to "Puerto Paraiso," an excellent shopping mall with tons of little souvenir shops right next to each other (there are also many designer shops at this location). You will have 1.5 hours to shop and/or eat at this upscale location and will meet back with your tour guide at the main entrance.
Lastly, we'll go to a real Mexican flea market at the marina! This is Arts and Crafts galore! From pottery, to silver, to carved wood and beautiful textiles, you're sure to find something to remind you of your wonderful vacation to Cabo. And remember, you should feel free to consult your tour guide for any doubts concerning quality or price of souvenirs. He will stay around for about another hour and is happy to answer any questions. Since the flea market is located at the dock, where the cruise ship tender boats leave from, you're welcome to enjoy more time browsing around or you can simply walk back to the marina.
- There will be refreshments available on board (soft drinks & bottled water).
- Please wear casual clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
- The cost of lunch and/or any other extras is not included in the tour price.
- If you have more than 5 people in your party, please contact ShoreTrips to obtain a quote in a larger vehicle.
- Please note that in Cabo San Lucas there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while you are sailing.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday