Hiking And Swimming In Natural PoolExplore > Mexico > Cabo San Lucas > Hiking And Swimming In Natural Pool
Head out on this awesome tour that combines hiking and swimming and a yummy lunch!
Head out with this on this awesome tour that combines hiking and swimming. You'll even get a yummy lunch!
Let us take you to admire Fox Canyon, a beautiful oasis in the middle of the desert! Here we will explore the magnificent rock formations and fresh water pools.
Imagine walking next to a river, alongside the mountains, admiring the wonderful vegetation and breathtaking waterfalls in Cabo! We will arrive at this amazing location, just an hour outside of Cabo San Lucas.
Enjoy a downhill hike and then a swim in the natural pool nestled at the base of the waterfall.
By now you're surely getting hungry for lunch! Our guide will take you on a scenic and informative walk. Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant, then just sit back and enjoy the scenic views on your relaxing return trip.
- Please bring/wear: comfortable clothes, tennis shoes, sunblock, swimsuit, towel.
- Please keep in mind that the sun can be strong, so we recommend applying sunblock prior to your tour departure. You might also want to wear a hat and light colored clothing.
- Lunch is included with one beverage (non-alcoholic). Please bring cash if you wish to purchase additional beverages.
- Please note that August and September are our hottest months. We still take people out to hike during this time (there is more rain at this time of year so the waterfalls are quite spectacular), but it's quite hot.
- Minimum of 2 people required.
- You must be in good physical shape to take this tour.
- Best for ages 6 and older.
- We cannot accommodate passengers with limited mobility on this tour.
- Please note that in Cabo San Lucas there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while you are sailing.
Days offered: 7 days a week