Half Day Catamaran Cruise To Santa Maria BayExplore > Mexico > Cabo San Lucas > Half Day Catamaran Cruise To Santa Maria Bay
Snorkel with tropical fish and marine life on the Sea of Cortez!
Sail north on the Sea of Cortez, and then snorkel with tropical fish and marine life in Bahia Santa Maria!
This tour includes:
• Catamaran sail
• Time for swimming and snorkeling
• Light lunch and beverages
• A great day ON and IN the water!
Your day begins when you step aboard our comfortable catamaran for a sail on the beautiful blue waters of the Sea of Cortez.
As we sail up the Cabo San Lucas coastline, you'll enjoy great views of Los Cabos while sipping complimentary beverages and watching for whales (in season) or dolphins swimming alongside the boat.
We'll make a stop in the protected marine preserve of Santa Maria Cove, where you'll have time to swim and snorkel among thousands of tropical fish. After experiencing some of the best snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas, you'll be treated to a light lunch (sandwiches, chips, authentic Mexican salsa, and guacamole) and domestic open bar.
Sit back and enjoy the warm sunshine as we sail back to Cabo.
• For cruise ship passengers, it's a 15-minute walk or a 5-minute taxi ride to the meeting point of this tour.
• If you're staying at a hotel, you'll need to take a taxi to the meeting point.
• This tour includes a light lunch, bottled water, soda, an open bar of domestic drinks, and use of snorkeling equipment.
• There is a fresh water rinse and bathroom facilities on-board the boat.
Days offered: 7 days a week