Super Fun On/Off Road Xrail BuggiesExplore > Mexico > Cabo San Lucas > Super Fun On/Off Road Xrail Buggies
"All I wanna do is zumma zoom zoom zoom!" Set out on this awesome X Rail adventure!
Fasten your seat belts and get ready for fun!
This tour includes:
• Round trip transportation
• Thrilling off-road adventure
• Media Luna del Eco
• La Candelaria
We'll get started right away on this fun, adventurous XRail tour! After a quick safety briefing and instruction 101, you'll hop on your very own fully automatic XRail buggy for a real Cabo experience! Fasten your seat belt and get ready for fun!
Explore Cabo San Lucas's awesome transition from desert to ocean as you travel through mountains and canyons at Migrino's sandy river bed. We'll zoom all the way to "Media Luna del Eco" (Half Moon of the Echo), a rock formation that has natural acoustics just like an amphitheater.
We'll take a refreshing little break and then continue our adventure on to La Candelaria--a 300 year old aboriginal village. See the headstone of Rafael Salvatierra, who lived to be 130 years old! Your guide will enrich your experience here with his knowledge of local history.
Step on the gas and enjoy a thrilling ride until you reach the river's delta, where the desert merges with the Pacific Ocean. This is a sight to behold!
• Helmets and goggles are provided at the starting point of the tour.
• Closed-toed shoes are required.
• Each passenger must pay a $5 entrance fee for the park. You can pay this onsite in cash.
• Please don't wear your favorite clothes because you'll get dirty!
• Please also bring your swimsuit and valid drivers license.
• The exact meeting point for this tour will be on your voucher, but please know that it is walking distance (5-10 minutes) from the pier.
• Vehicles are automatic.
• Optional Damage Insurance is approximately $35 US per vehicle. You will have the option to pay this onsite or provide a credit card in case of damages.
• The minimum age for this tour is 6.
• Drivers must be 16 years of age and present a valid driver's license.
• The maximum weight is 350 lbs. per vehicle.
• You will be required to sign a waiver before participating in this excursion.
Days offered: 7 days a week