Check out this aweome new tour! With snorkeling!
Start out this awesome Jeep adventure on one of the most scenic dirt roads in Los Cabos with the Sea of Cortez as our companion! You'll drive off the beaten path to discover mountain trails, unique photo stops and even visit the quaint fishing village of Pesquero.
Entering the National Park of Cabo Pulmo we will enjoy a snack break at Playa de Arbolitos in preparation for our snorkeling adventure. Cabo Pulmo is a protected area known for its abundant sea life. Enjoy snorkeling among the beautiful unique coral found on these reefs and the impressive quantity of underwater goodies!
Now it's time for lunch! Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local seafood restaurant.
Finally via Highway 1 we will make the return journey enjoying the serene views of the mountains and desert that surround this idealic area.
- Comfortable clothes
- Tennis shoes
- Driver's license
- You might get a little dusty on this tour, so please do not wear your favorite clothes.
- Lunch will have something for all tastebuds. Typical options: fish tacos, shrimp with rice, quesadillas, salad, other mexican food.
- Lunch is included with one beverage (non-alcoholic). Please bring cash if you wish to purchase additional beverages.
- Please note that in Cabo San Lucas there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while you are sailing.
- The driver must bring a valid driver's license.
- Jeeps are standard transmission. If you cannot drive standard, please call us to make your booking and we will request an automatic vehicle. There are only a couple automatic Jeeps in the fleet, based on availability.
- Someone in your party will need to drive the Jeep. You will follow a guide who is in a separate Jeep.
- Maximum 3 people per Jeep.
- Pricing is per Jeep. For example: if you have 4 people, you will need to pay for 2 Jeeps.
- Best for ages 6 and up.
Days offered: 7 days a week