Admire beautiful scenarios of the desert while cruising in your Jeep!
Get off the beaten path (literally!) and enjoy a picturesque ride through this desert paradise on the tip of the Baja peninsula.
Admire beautiful scenarios of the desert while cruising in your Jeep. This spectacular drive will take you on the dirt roads leading to Mira Floras, where you'll delight in the bounty of flora and fauna found there.
This spectacular drive runs parallel with the coast and leads you to one of the oldest missions in Cabo. Discover the beautiful and colorful town of Santiago. Next we're off to Fox Canyon to see the waterfalls and refresh yourself in its clear waters!
Finally, we'll stop at a local restaurant for a delicious Mexican lunch!
- Comfortable clothes
- Tennis shoes
- Driver's license
- You might get a little dusty on this tour, so please do not wear your favorite clothes.
- Lunch is included with one beverage (non-alcoholic). Please bring cash if you wish to purchase additional beverages.
- Please note that in Cabo San Lucas there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while you are sailing.
- The driver must bring a valid driver's license.
- Jeeps are standard transmission. If you cannot drive standard, please call us to make your booking and we will request an automatic vehicle. There are only a couple automatic Jeeps in the fleet, based on availability.
- Someone in your party will need to drive the Jeep. You will follow a guide who is in a separate Jeep.
- Maximum 3 people per Jeep.
- Pricing is per Jeep. For example: if you have 4 people, you will need to pay for 2 Jeeps.
- Best for ages 6 and up.
Days offered: 7 days a week