ATV Adventure With Migrino BeachExplore > Mexico > Cabo San Lucas > ATV Adventure With Migrino Beach
Hop on an ATV and explore your way through Cabo's countryside.
Since there is no shortage of activities in Cabo San Lucas, choosing one is always a challenge. You'll be glad that you decided to join a happy group of travelers guided by experts who love what they do.
This tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier or your hotel
- Guided ATV adventure
- The use of a helmet, goggles, and dust mask
- Bottled water
- Great views of the desert AND ocean!
Your adventure begins with a 20-minute ride out of Cabo on the Pacific Ocean side of the peninsula. A short instructional lesson prepares you to drive our semi-automatic ATVs through the hills, canyons, and arroyos (dry river beds) to the white sand beach.
As you explore the desert on trails designed for all levels of experience, you'll see incredible rock formations, many species of cactus, and amazing scenery. As you journey along the trail, enjoy the native flora and fauna found in this incredible Baja landscape. The dramatic contrast between desert and ocean makes this an awe-inspiring place to ride.
Even if you've never ridden an ATV before, there's no need for concern. They’re safe and easy to drive, and the staff will show you the ropes on a short training course. Discover the magic of the Migriño area on this exciting ATV tour!
- Please note that in Cabo San Lucas there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while you are sailing.
- The price of this trip includes the use of a helmet, goggles, and dust mask.
- Bottled water will be provided.
- It is suggested that you bring a pair of gloves and wear hard toe shoes.
- ATV location is about 20 minutes from the pier. Transfer time is included in the duration of the tour.
- You will need to pay $10 USD per person on the date of the tour (for use of the trails).
- Please note: Optional ATV Collision Insurance is offered before the tour begins at a cost of $20 USD per ATV. If you choose not to purchase the ATV insurance, you will be asked for a credit card in case of damages.
- Minimum age to drive the ATVs is 16.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this excursion.
- All passengers are required to sign a waiver before participating.
Days offered: 7 days a week