Discover this intriguing recreational and educational eco-park.
Xcaret is a natural park that treasures the best of the traditions and culture of Mexico, a paradise that combines the natural beauty and cultural wealth of the country and the region. Here you'll find underground rivers, natural pools, and a myriad of attractions that will create unforgettable experiences.
Known as "nature´s sacred paradise", Xcaret is one of the world´s most famous eco-archaeological parks. Xcaret opens the doors so you can walk into Mayan daily life and invites you to travel through time. Here, you'll discover the vestiges of the rich cultural heritage that these incredible mathematicians, astronomers, and architects left to mankind.
Archaeological ruins, an aquarium, a butterfly pavilion, Jaguar Island, and a stunning beach are just a few of the many treasures to be found here. Climb the pyramids and explore over a dozen structures that are scattered throughout the area. Experience floating and snorkeling through the crystal clear waters of the underground river. Discover the multitude of tropical fish at the caleta (a small bay). Or just dig your toes in the sand and soak up the sun.
- Children under 5 are free.
- Please bring your swimsuit, a towel, and sunscreen.
- Wear sandals or comfortable tennis shoes.
- Food and beverages are not included in the price of this tour, but are available on the grounds.
- There are additional fees for dolphin activities, horseback riding, and snorkel equipment rental.
Days offered: 7 days a week