Our best kept secret trip!
Set out on a cool expedition through the jungle to a protected nature reserve.
As you prepare to explore the Riviera Maya’s unique crystal museum with your guide, you'll be outfitted with a wetsuit, life jacket, helmet (with a light!), and special shoes. Now it's time to observe natural history dating back millions of years as you walk and swim an easy 600 meter route through the thousands of calcified stalactites and stalagmites found in this system of caves that was formed over centuries by an underground river.
After gazing at some of the most dramatic mineral formations in the world, you'll enjoy a light snack.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. We suggest that you wear a short-sleeved T-shirt and a swimsuit under your clothes.
- Bring a set of dry clothes and credit card/cash for tips, souvenirs, and any other extras.
- Restricted items in underground river: sunglasses, baseball hats, flip-flops, watches, jewelry, cameras, band-aids, objects in swimsuit pockets, or any type of bag.
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Maximum weight: 250 lbs.
- Pregnant women, people with heart problems, or those under the influence of alcohol/drugs will not be permitted on this tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week