Archaeology, cenotes, and a beautiful natural park.
This tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Services of a bilingual guide
- Entrance fees and tours to Coba & Tankah
- Buffet lunch
Your journey back in time begins at your hotel. Your tour will take you into an era that began 1500 years ago when the Mayan culture began to grow around Coba ("Ruffled Waters") as it was surrounded by five lakes. Of course, your guide will begin the day by sharing his knowledge of the area's history as you travel for 1 1/2 hours to these incredible ruins. Coba is an archaeological site hidden deep inside the rain forest on the southeastern side of the Yucatan.
Next, you'll enjoy an afternoon at Tankah, which is a lesser-known paradise. Here, you'll be able to cool off by taking a dip in a cenote--a natural freshwater well.
After your swim, enjoy an authentic Mexican-style buffet lunch!
- There may be a charge for the use of cameras/video cameras. Ask your guide for more information.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- We suggest that you bring towels and cash for beverages, souvenirs, photo/video use, etc.
- The minimum age for this tour is 6.
- This tour is only available on Thursdays.
Days offered: Thursday