Enjoy an exciting equestrian escapade, exploring exotic jungle scenery.
Horseback riding continues to be popular on all the islands, and we look long and hard for those stables that we feel will treat both the horses AND the travelers with the best of manners.
Your journey begins in style with a ride to the stable in an air-conditioned vehicle. The size of this ranch will floor you. It is HUGE! The horses are gorgeous and you can tell they are loved.
With your guide you'll explore the magnificent jungle of the Yucatan and enjoy spectacular views of the Caribbean. After this, you and your guide will tie up your horses in the jungle and go to the beach to admire the stunning scenery by the Caribbean Sea and enjoy the fresh sea breeze.
After 1.5 hours on your horse, you and your horse will enjoy a break with a delicious snack and a couple of beers or sodas.
- Wear light sportswear, a swimsuit (under your clothes), long jeans, comfortable shoes, sunblock, a hat, and sunglasses, and bring a towel and your camera.
- The price of this tour includes a dry snack (potato chips) and drinks (beer, soda, or purified bottled water).
- The minimum age for this tour is 6.
- The maximum weight is 220 pounds.
- The maximum number of people for each tour is 10.
- THIS TOUR IS NOT ADVISABLE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN OR THOSE WITH NECK OR BACK PROBLEMS.
- Please note: Horses cannot be taken onto the beach or into the water. You'll be able to ride your horse throughout the jungle, but it will need to be tied up for you to proceed to the beach.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday