Zip through the forest and swim in a cenote during your active, memorable day!
Zip through the forest, ride in an army truck, and swim in a cenote during your active, memorable day!
Your adventure begins with a thrilling canopy zipline tour on the longest zip line circuit in all of North America! Fly through the trees while seeing a side of the jungle you never knew existed. You'll travel a total distance of 2 miles on 10 zip lines, including 3 thrill zips, each of which allows you some rest time as you wait for the others in your group before moving on.
Maintaining a balance between adrenaline and safety, all of our guides are internationally certified and are professionals of extreme sport. You'lll have the “ride of your life” on the fastest, highest, and longest zip lines.
In addition to this exhilarating activity, you'll be treated to a ride in one of our "Pinzhauer" military trucks en route to a beautiful centoe (natural well). Here, you'll have the opportunity to swim in one of nature’s most impressive creations, found only in this region of the world.
To help you refuel, we'll serve you a light lunch and beverages.
- Please dress comfortably. We suggest that you wear good athletic shoes, a hat, and sunscreen, and bring your camera.
- This tour includes a light lunch, soft drinks, and the use of lockers.
- Please note that the drive to the canopy location is approximately 45-75 minutes away, depending on your hotel location. The transfer time is included in the length of the tour.
- The minimum age is 5 years old.
- There is a maximum weight limit of 250 pounds and a maximum waist size of 45 inches.
- This is an extreme sport and is not appropriate for pregnant women or those with back or heart problems.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday