Our Deluxe Tour Of Virgin GordaExplore > Virgin Islands (British) > Virgin Gorda > Our Deluxe Tour Of Virgin Gorda
See it all on Virgin Gorda, with an option to snorkel at the Baths.
Virgin Gorda will make you feel like you have walked into a postcard of "the perfect Caribbean". It is beautiful. It is peaceful. It is quiet. It is paradise.
Once you arrive at the Virgin Gorda ferry dock, your guide will greet you and begin to show you the highlights of this beautiful island in an open-air bus. After taking a look around scenic Spanish Town, you will see the ruins of an 18th century Copper Mine and over look the neighboring islands from Gorda Peak, Virgin Gorda's highest point.
Afterward, your driver will take you to the island's famous Baths. A short walk down a path of stairs and rocks will bring you to the huge boulders and beautiful beach that make up this unique area known as The Baths.
Swim, sunbathe, snorkel, or take the path through the rocks to an even more beautiful beach. Snorkel equipment will be available to rent onsite. Your driver will pick you up at a pre-arranged time and if you wish to stop at a charming Caribbean resort for some lunch or snacks before returning to the pier, your driver will take you to our first choice. After lunch, your driver will return you to your ship.
The chance to see this exotic destination is an opportunity not had by many. It is so untypically tourist-based and so pristine, and will surely fulfill your dreams of tropical Caribbean travel.
- If you are staying in Virgin Gorda, you will be picked up at your hotel. If you are on a ship that is docking in Virgin Gorda, you will be picked up at the pier or at your tender arrival location.
- If you are on a cruise ship docking in Tortola, please book this tour out of TORTOLA, not Virgin Gorda (so ferry information appears on your voucher).
- Bring sunblock and a towel if you plan on swimming at The Baths. You may rent snorkel gear onsite
for $10 plus deposit.
- Entrance fee to The Baths is $3.00 per person.
- Round trip Tortola/Virgin Gorda ferry tickets are $30/adult, $20/senior, $20/child (5-11. There are 2 ferry companies; you may choose the earliest departure based on your arrival to the ticket window, just a short walk or shuttle from the Tortola pier.
- The path down to the Baths may be difficult for older people or those with disabilities.
Days offered: 7 days a week