Deluxe Tour Of Virgin Gorda And The Baths Including LunchExplore > Virgin Islands (British) > Tortola > Deluxe Tour Of Virgin Gorda And The Baths Including Lunch
See it all on Virgin Gorda, with an option to snorkel at the Baths, and enjoy a waterfront lunch.
When we got off the ferry in Virgin Gorda, it felt like we had walked into a postcard of "the perfect Caribbean." It is beautiful. It is peaceful. It is quiet. It is paradise.
This tour includes:
• Sightseeing tour of Virgin Gorda in an open-air bus
• Time for swimming, snorkeling, relaxing at The Baths
• Caribbean lunch
• An awesome day in paradise!
Your driver will show you the highlights of this beautiful island in an open-air bus. After taking a look around scenic Spanish Town, you'll see the ruins of an 18th century Copper Mine and overlook the neighboring islands from Gorda Peak, Virgin Gorda's highest point.
Afterward, your driver will take you to the island's famous Baths. A short walk down a path of stairs and rocks will bring you to the huge boulders and beautiful beach that make up this unique area known as The Baths.
Swim, sunbathe, snorkel, or take the path through the rocks to an even more beautiful beach. Snorkel gear will be available for rent onsite. Your driver will pick you up at a pre-arranged time and take you to a very charming family-run resort for lunch (included). You'll enjoy watching the yachts pass by this beachside restaurant as you savor your Caribbean lunch.
Following lunch, your driver will return you to the ferry dock for your trip back to Tortola.
The chance to see this exotic destination is a unique opportunity. You'll find it to be the ideal tropical travel excursion to fulfill your Caribbean experience.
• You must take a round trip ferry from Tortola to Virgin Gorda. The ferry ride takes 30 minutes each way.
• Entrance fee to The Baths is $5 per person.
• Snorkel gear will be available to rent on-site for $10 plus deposit.
• Bring sunscreen and a towel if you plan on swimming at The Baths.
• Your ship must depart at 5 p.m. or later for you to be able to take this tour.
• The ferry schedule does not allow this tour to take place on Sundays.
• Be aware that the path down to The Baths may be difficult for older people or those with limited mobility.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday