One way by land...one way by sea.
With beaches, forts, and forest-smothered hills, the area around Castries is well worth exploring. In contrast to other islands, St. Lucia has only recently begun to attract visitors in larger quantities. As a result, tourism has a much lower profile here, and we think it's one of the island's biggest assets.
This tour includes:
• Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier or your hotel
• Exploration of Soufriere: Sulphur Springs Park, Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
• Boat ride along the coastline
• Time for swimming and/or snorkeling
• Soft drinks, juice, and rum punch
• Lots of amazing photo opportunities!
Enjoy the best of both worlds as you experience the quaint and beautiful landscape of the island by coach and the spectacular coastline by boat.
Our adventure begins with a drive through banana plantations, tropical vegetation, and two fishing villages on the outskirts of the rain forest before we descend into Soufriere, home of the awesomely beautiful Pitons. Here, we'll visit Sulphur Springs Park, where we'll see the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano, and the amazing Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens, where tropical flowers grow in profusion.
Next, you'll hop aboard our boat for a journey along the island's fascinating coastline. We'll make a stop for swimming and/or snorkeling before cruising through scenic Marigot Bay. Soft drinks, juice, and rum punch are provided while you relax on board. You'll also enjoy a delicious lunch during the tour.
Upon arrival at the dock, you'll be returned to the cruise ship pier or your hotel.
• Please bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, and a towel.
• Transfers from the cruise ship pier are included in the price of this tour.
• The roads are winding, so, if you are predisposed to motion sickness, we suggest you bring sea bands to enjoy this gorgeous ride.
• On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, there is a minimum of 10 guests required to book this tour.
• On Thursdays, there is no minimum required.
Days offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday