Roseau Valley With Rum Tasting & Distillery TourExplore > Saint Lucia > Roseau Valley With Rum Tasting & Distillery Tour
Tour a local distillery, sample delicious rum, and see a lot of St. Lucia on a scenic drive!
Experience St. Lucian culture by exercising all of your senses--sight, hearing, touch, smell, and, most importantly, TASTE!
This tour includes:
• Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier or your hotel
• Scenic drive
• Castries, Morne Fortune, Roseau Valley
• Distillery tour and rum tasting
• Lots of great photo opportunities!
We'll pick you up at the pier or your hotel and begin a lovely scenic drive through Castries, St. Lucia's capital.
The winding road will takes us all the way to Morne Fortune, next to one of the first colonial houses built on the island. Here, you'll enjoy a fabulous view overlooking the city and take some awe-inspiring photos.
Next, we'll continue on to the top of the famous Marigot Bay, which was once described by James A. Michener as the "most beautiful bay in the Caribbean."
Driving through Roseau Valley, home of the largest banana plantation on the island, we'll make our way to St. Lucia's Rum Distillery and enjoy a tour of the factory, plus a rum tasting! If you like, you can sample up to 10 different rums.
At the end of this fascinating tour, you'll be returned to the cruise ship pier.
• Bring your camera and cash for any extras.
• There is a gift shop at the distillery.
• There is a minimum of 4 people required for this tour to run.
• Children 12 and up are allowed on this tour, but the minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years old. Children pay the regular rate.
• Please note that the distillery is closed on Saturday and Sunday, so this tour is not available those days of the week. It is also closed certain public holidays.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday