Private Tour To The Mud Baths With LunchExplore > Saint Lucia > Private Tour To The Mud Baths With Lunch
Our guides confidently boast that a dip in our magical waters makes every visitor look 10 years younger! Come find out for yourself.
What better way to get into "vacation mode" than by soaking in a revitalizing mud bath?!
Your adventure begins with a 1 1/2 hour drive to Sulphur Springs Park in St. Lucia, the hottest and most active geothermal area in the Lesser Antilles.
Here, you'll be able to slab on organic mud and let the natural properties of the sulphur mud cleanse and revitalize your body and mind. Once the mud dries, bathe in the natural hot spring. You'll feel gorgeous and healthy!
Once you're refreshed, we'll stop for a delicious lunch. Enjoy a wide array of local Caribbean fare, buffet-style. Menu items include fig salad, dasheen, plantain, rice with salad, fish, and chicken, as well as various cold drinks.
- Bring a dark-colored swimsuit, a towel, and flip flops.
- Please note: Sulphur can discolor most manmade materials. We will have a place to securely store sunglasses, cameras, and cell phones.
- Don't bring or wear jewelry.
- Please note: the sites are not private. There will be other visitors at the site at the same time. There are no private cubicles at the mud bath.
- This trip is a private that requires a minimum of 2 people.
- The minimum age for this tour is 4.
- Not recommended for people with diabetes or pregnant women.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
Days offered: 7 days a week