A fun filled, fully relaxing day!
This eco adventure is for the nature and adventure enthusiastic that is looking for a combo tour - Canopy zipline and open air tram!
We will pick you up right at the pier and set off to St. Lucia's spectacular rainforest for our combo tour - canopy zipline and aerial tram!
Once at the park, you will gear up at the base station and your professional naturalist tour guide will give a brief "Safety 101" course and accompany you to our training cable for a trial run.
After successfully completing the training cable you'll board the aerial tram which will transfer you in leisure at a slow pace through the wonders of the rainforest to our top station where you disembark.
Continue on a trail (walking) descending through the lush rainforest until you reach the first canopy zipline platform. This walk will be about 20 to 30 minutes long depending on the pace of the group.
The first zip cable is only the beginning of an exhilarating experience of 8 zip cables! You fly among the high rain forest trees such as Gommier and Chatannier. Delight in the panoramic views while you enjoy the sweet scents of nature.
After this exhilarating experience you hike to the top station of the aerial tram where you board the open air tram. Enjoy the sweet scents of nature - from flowering trees to lavender stars, yellow berries and white lace. It is absolutely spectacular here!
- Walking/hiking shoes mandatory (no high heels, sandals or flip flops)
- Long shorts or trousers (not skirts or dresses)
- Shirts/t-shirts with short or long sleeves recommended (wearing harness)
- Suntan lotion
- Rain protection
- Insect repellent
- Long hair must be tied back
- Based on a minimum of 4 people.
- The maximum weight is 350 pounds.
- This tour is for the physical fit only and is not recommended for persons with physical disabilities or pregnant women.
- Minimum age is 12. You may not participate in this excursion if you are pregnant, have heart conditions, are afraid of heights, experience vertigo, anxiety, and/or any other physical condition. You must be in good physical condition to take zipline / canopy tours.
Days offered: 7 days a week