St. Kitts ATV And Beach ComboExplore > Saint Kitts and Nevis > Saint Kitts > St. Kitts ATV And Beach Combo
A recreational ATV takes you back in time, and then you're off to the beach!
We always say that getting to the place where your activity begins is part of the tour. Enjoy the views of the St. Kitts countryside as you make your way to the departure point of this ATV tour.
An orientation session will get you off to a great hands-on start and once you are comfortable, it’s time to ride.
We will, as the old adage says, take you 'off the beaten track' for this tour, traveling on natural trails to the Wingfield Estate. This fascinating landmark, located in the historic town of Old Road on the edge of the Wingfield River and rainforest, was once owned by the grandfather of U.S. President Thomas Jefferson.
Surrounded by countless species of ancient trees and foliage, you will see the old sugar cane and tractor paths. You will also tour the estate and learn of the incredible history of this island. From here, you will view the Caribbean Sea, Brimstone Hill Fortress, and islands in the distance.
In January 2010, an archeological dig took place on the grounds of this estate. A 17th century rum distillery was unearthed, to the excitement of locals and visitors alike. Perhaps you can ask to see it. In the future, the Wingfield Estate is slated to become a museum that tells the tale of sugar and rum production.
End your day with a ride to the beach for a refreshing swim in the beautiful Caribbean waters.
- Wear closed-toed shoes
- Bring a bathing suit and towel. Changing facilities available at the beach. Beach chairs and umbrellas available for rent for USD $5.
- ATVs are single-rider models only.
- Minimum 4 passengers required.
- Maximum 10 passengers.
- Must be 16 years old to drive an ATV.
- Maximum weight 300 lbs. per person.
- You may not participate in this excursion if you are pregnant, have heart or back conditions, experience vertigo, anxiety, and/or any other physical condition.
Days offered: 7 days a week