There isn't a better time to enjoy the beauty of San Juan!
This tour includes:
• Round trip transportation from cruise ship pier
• 2.5 hours on the water
• USCG Licensed Captain
• Fresh Fruit, Appetizers and Beverages
This perfect sunset sailing starts with a historical introduction to the many stories of magical old San Juan. With a map introduction and historical review of the San Juan Bay Area you will take off from the San Antonio Canal while kicking your feet up on a welcoming deck seat with the drink of your choice in hand.
Many believe the best way to check out Old San Juan is from the water and there isn't a better time to enjoy it than at twilight. From local fishing villages to the La Fortaleza castle you will be able to soak in the beauty of life along the shore and the changing colors of Puerto Rico's horizon.
Fresh local fruit, appetizers and cold drinks will bring this sailing full circle as you satisfy all of your senses. Ask the captain for your turn at the helm on the 38 ft sailboat named after "love and freedom!"
• Transfer time to the marina is about 30 minutes
• Price includes fresh fruit, appetizers and both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
• Not suitable for pregnant women, people with recent surgeries or active health conditions.
• No shoes are allowed on board.
• This tour does not run Jan 1, Jan 6, March 29, May 12, June 16 Nov 22, Nove 28, Dec 25. Valid through 2013.
Days offered: 7 days a week