Get to know Puerto Rico by soaring up above the lush forest!
The tour consists of 1 rappel, 8 traverses and 14 platforms that allow guests to swing from tree to tree on a safe double-line system that is so easy to learn that a 15-minute explanation is enough to get anybody started.
Upon arrival, you'll have 20-minutes to sign the waiver and get geared up. Gear consists of a harness, a pair of gloves, and a helmet, plus a variety of buckles and straps that the guides attach to the harness.
Then the adventure begins! You will take the funicular or train depending on which is available, and then a short 10 minute walk uphill. After approximately 15 minutes, you'll arrive at the first platform, a nice wooden deck, for a detailed demonstration of the procedures.
After listening to a brief explanation of the system, key instructions, and positions, your guide will ask for the first brave volunteer to step up and away into the forest!
Glide from platform to platform, enjoying a bird’s eye view of the forest, while enjoying the rush of flying through the trees and the lush Puerto Rican landscape!
- All properties outside of the San Juan area will incur an extra charge for pickup. These hotels include, but are not limited to: El Conquistador, RioMar Resort, Gran Melia, and St. Regis. If you have any questions, please contact ShoreTrips.
- Please dress in comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty or wet. Long pants are recommended so the harness does not irritate thighs. Tennis shoes or shoes with a back strap are a must.
- If you choose to bring a camera, make sure you hang it safely around your neck. We suggest that you use a fanny pack or backpack, as your hands must be free at all times.
- Please note that there is no way for guides to recover fallen objects, so the safest place for your things is in the vehicle.
- There is a minimum of 4 people for this tour to run.
- The minimum age for this tour is 6.
- Maximum weight is 225 pounds. Maximum waist size is 44 inches.
- You may not participate in this excursion if you are pregnant; have a heart condition, asthma, epilepsy, balance issues, or back/neck/shoulder problems; are afraid of heights; or experience vertigo, anxiety, dizziness, and/or any other physical condition.
- Guests must be able to hike for 15 minutes, climb stairs, and keep both hands above their heads for several minutes. You must be in good physical condition to take zipline/canopy tours.
- You are required to sign a waiver before participating in this excursion.
Days offered: 7 days a week