Ocho Rios Highlights Tour With Dunns River Falls
On this memorable day, you'll visit a trio of Jamaica's most stunning natural wonders.
There's nothing quite like the thrill of walking UP Jamaica's famous waterfall as you make the 600 feet climb from the base of the Falls, posing for photos of your great adventure along the way.
Your journey through a trio of Jamaica'a most stunning natural wonders begins at Dunn's River Falls, one of the most beautiful spots on the island! Here, experienced guides will lead you in a human chain as you climb UP the falls. Along the way, pause at the "massage parlour" and experience the soothing effects of the water as it cascades to the sea. Guests who are not as adventurous can watch the activities from safe vantage points on the terrace or deck overlooking the Falls or enjoy the gorgeous white sand beach. This is an exhilarating, memorable experience and a "must-do" activity when visiting Jamaica.
Following your climb up the Falls, we'll embark on a scenic 3-mile drive through Jamaica’s famous rain forest. Fern Gully boasts over 300 species of ferns, as well as tall trumpet and mahoe trees that meet overhead and filter out the sunlight to create a dark, cool, green-tinged tunnel.
Our final stop is at Coyaba Gardens, where each season of the year is marked by newly-flowering plants and trees. At this genuine water garden, which features the spectacular Mahoe Falls and a breathtaking view of Ocho Rios, you can wander through the garden amidst meandering streams and ponds, climb Mahoe Falls and dip in the pool at the base of the Falls, or daydream to the roar of falling water. The property also boasts exquisite Jamaican Spanish architecture and a Museum of Island History focusing on the forgotten Taino/Arawak culture of Jamaica's first inhabitants.
If time permits, we'll do some duty-free shopping before returning to the cruise ship pier.
- We recommend you wear or bring your swimsuit, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, an extra T-shirt, waterproof camera, hat, and flip flops or other waterproof footwear or footwear with non slip treads. Do not bring anything you do not want to get wet.
- Bring a towel, sunscreen, and a waterproof camera.
- Entrance fees are included in the price of this tour.
- Lockers are available for rent at Dunn's River Falls.
- There is a minimum of 4 people required for this tour.
- Please note that all children under 36 inches are under the discretion of their parents at Dunn's River Falls.
Days offered: 7 days a week