Combo Tour: Zipline Plus Dunns River FallsExplore > Jamaica > Ocho Rios > Combo Tour: Zipline Plus Dunns River Falls
A fun and active way to spend your day in Ocho Rios!
Your invigorating day on this vibrant Caribbean island begins high above the trees and ends with a climb to the top of the amazing Dunns River Falls--a uniquely Jamaican experience. What a way to spend a day!
This TOTAL adventure includes:
• Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier or your hotel
• Zipline adventure, plus giant swing
• Trek up Dunns River Falls
• Opportunity to buy lunch
• An exciting, memorable day!
Set in Jamaica's beautiful, lush hills, this is the ultimate adventure for thrill seekers. If you've imagined soaring high above the trees with the wind in your hair, then this is definitely the excursion for you!
After receiving safety instructions, you'll be strapped into your harness and whisked 500 feet across a spectacular valley from a platform 30 feet high. You may use the stairs to the top or, if you're feeling like a superhero, you can climb up the outside of the pole.
The second zip wire will be a totally different experience as you freefall for 15 feet before the line catches and whisks you across the course. What a rush!
Next, you'll get strapped in for the most exhilarating ride of your life. Jamaica's only 50-foot giant swing will send you hurtling across our breathtaking valley. Talk about adrenaline!
The last ziplines are the longest on the island, stretching approximately 1,200 feet across the valley. Here, you'll experience nonstop exhilaration!
After this incredible experience, we'll cool down with a nature walk back to base camp before heading over for the grand finale of this tour--Dunns River Falls.
The famous Dunns River Falls is a "must-do" activity when visiting Jamaica and it's one of the country's national treasures. Upon arrival, you'll hear the gush of water as you approach a long set of stairs, which will take you to the bottom of the Falls. From there, you'll begin the upward climb of over 600 feet to the top. Join hands with your fellow climbers as your local guide shows you the best route over the rocks.
This will be a day to remember!
• Wear shorts or long pants and sneakers, sunblock, and sunglasses.
• Please note: You will possibly do up to 4 ziplines and the Giant Swing. Some ziplines have certain weight requirements and depend on weather conditions.
• Food is available for purchase. We typically serve Jamaican jerk chicken and natural juice for about $10 per person, payable in cash on the day of your tour.
• Admission to Dunns River Falls is included.
• Wear water shoes or old shoes that you don't mind getting wet when climbing Dunns River Falls to protect your feet. Lockers are available for rent at Dunns River Falls.
Please Note: If you choose to purchase the observer option, you will accompany your friends to the zipline park. This does not mean that you will see every aspect of their ziplining tour. Depending on the particular zipline park's layout, you may or may not be able to see them ziplining.
• There is a minimum of 4 people needed to book this tour.
• The minimum age to participate is 6 years old.
• The maximum weight limit is 250 pounds.
• The 4th zipline (long zip) has a minimum weight requirement of 125 pounds.
• This tour is rated as moderate. You must be in good physical condition to take zipline/canopy tours. You will be required to sign a waiver before participating.
• You may not participate in this excursion if you are pregnant, have heart conditions, neck problems, are afraid of heights, experience vertigo, anxiety, and/or any other physical condition.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday