Zip through the jungle!
Be ready to be sent flying on one of the Caribbean's longest zipline tours!
Your adventure begins with a transfer from your ship (or hotel) until you reach the zipline canopy tour briefing area.
Here, you'll experience five exhilarating ziplines that range in length from 250 feet to the longest single zip in Jamaica--an amazing 1,600 feet! This will be the thrill of a lifetime! (The other ziplines are 750', 850', and 900'.)
You'll feel the sensation of flying with the birds as you pass over the tree canopy. Marvel at magnificent views of the Jamaica hills and farmland, and the Great River below, while traveling at speeds of 40 mph.
We'll have a lot of fun, but one thing we don't goof around with is safety. Our guides each receive a minimum of 200 hours of training, and, when you zip, you'll be attached to two steel cables. Each of them can hold 23,000 pounds.
For even more thrills, check out our 250’ Jungle Bridge (think Indiana Jones, but much stronger and more secure). All guests are attached to a safety cable while traveling across the bridge.
You'll also have the opportunity to experience the "Flavors of Jamaica," where you'll be able to sample a variety of fresh fruits we grow at the plantation. Choose from: coconut water, sugar cane, pineapple, and whatever else is in season!
- You'll spend about 2.5 hours at the zipline park.
- We suggest you bring bug spray and water.
- Please Note: If you choose to purchase the observer option, you'll accompany your friends to the zipline park, but you won't see every aspect of their ziplining tour.
- Minimum age is 8 years old.
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds. Minimum weight is 60 pounds.
- Maximum height is 6'5".
- Participants need to be relatively physically fit as this tour requires some hiking, stair climbing, and jumping.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or persons with heart problems, seizure disorders, anxiety, balance or vertigo issues, fear of heights, and/or any other physical condition.
- Everyone will need to sign a waiver to participate.
Days offered: 7 days a week