Tour the local neighborhoods, city highlights and top it off with some jerk chicken.
This is a very personalized tour of Montego Bay, and your driver/guide will help you make the most of your time in port. This is the ideal way to get away from the masses and do your own thing under the care and supervision of our professional representative.
This tour includes:
- Rose Hall sights
- Scenic drive through local neighborhoods
- Opportunity to purchase souvenirs
- Many photo opportunities
This Montego Bay Highlights Tour will introduce you to all the beauty that makes Montego Bay one of the world’s most famous tourist destinations. The tour departs directly from the cruise ship pier, and your professional driver/guide will ensure a safe, enjoyable and informative tour of the Montego Bay area.
Your tour begins with a drive through the famous Rose Hall area, where your driver will point out landmarks of interest such as the Rose Hall Great House. This grand estate is the former home of Jamaica's white witch, Annie Palmer. All three of Annie's husbands met untimely deaths under mysterious circumstances.
You'll also enjoy a city tour of Montego Bay center, driving through the bustling downtown area. If you like to shop, you can stop at local craft markets or more modern shopping malls, where a variety of items can be seen and purchased. You may even decide to stop for some jerk chicken at Scotchie's, one of the local joints.
Throughout the tour, you will be taken to panoramic sites, high above Montego Bay, where you can capture amazing photos of Montego Bay and its surrounding areas.
- Bring cash for souvenirs, food, and/or additional beverages. Lunch is approximately $12.
- This tour does not go inside the Rose Hall Great House. If you want to enter, it's approximately $20 per person.
- Minimum of 4 people required for this tour. We will try to match you with others.
- This is a not a private tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week