Ride through the Jamaican countryside--and even into the Caribbean Sea--on this awesome adventure!
A truly fun and memorable equestrian experience for the whole family!
This horseback ride through the beautiful Jamaican countryside is unlike anything you've ever experienced before!
We'll pick you up at the cruise ship pier and transport you to our stable, which is located on the grounds of a former sugar plantation. Here you'll enjoy an awesome two-hour horseback ride with our accomplished and trained guides who will select a horse to suit your riding ability. On this relaxing ride through the scenic countryside, you'll pass tranquil farmlands while your friendly and humorous guides provide narration about Jamaica's fascinating history.
As you ride along, the trail meanders down to the north coast shoreline and takes you to a gorgeous private beach. Here you'll have the opportunity to swim bareback and frolic with the horses in the crystal clear Caribbean Sea. This is also a great location for swimming and taking amazing photos!
Your ride concludes by the gardens brimming with pimento trees, bougainvillea, and fishtail palms. This is a great place to sit back, enjoy a refreshing beverage, and reflect on your unique equestrian adventure!
- Wear long pants with your swimsuit underneath, as well as sneakers or walking shoes. Bare legs and sandals are not recommended.
- Bring a towel, sunblock, and camera.
- Our trail masters will find a horse suitable to your riding experience.
- We provide a complimentary fruit drink.
- Backpacks are not allowed on this tour, only a small bag/fanny pack will be permitted.
- There is a minimum of 4 participants needed for this tour to operate.
- The minimum age for this tour is 5.
-There is a 240 lb. weight limit. Guests that book this tour must weigh in at 240 lbs. or less on the day of the tour. If you weigh more than 240 lbs., you will not be able to ride. You can enjoy the beach area near the stables, but no refunds will be given.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this tour.
- All participants will need to read and sign a waiver form.
Days offered: 7 days a week