A great way to start your day in Grand Cayman. Enjoy a fun ride along the beach!
This great stable is located on one of Cayman's last undeveloped beaches. Your experienced owner/guide will pair you up with a horse that matches your abilities.
This tour includes:
- Round trip transportation to and from the stable
- Horseback ride along the beach and on a trail
- An awesome equestrian adventure!
This early morning jaunt on a professionally trained horse will take you along the North Coast beaches and deserted sandy areas of West Bay beach that seem to run for miles. A dip in the sea around the end of the island will feel great when the sun starts warming things up. This is undoubtedly one of the best ways to see this part of the island!
You'll also take a relaxing ride on a short trail, near a bird sanctuary.
This is a leisurely ride along the coastline. If you're an experienced rider, you'll also have the chance to canter! Just communicate your level of experience and comfort to your guide.
- We suggest that you wear long pants and closed toe shoes, and bring sunblock and sunglasses.
- Helmets are available for your use.
- Minimum age for this tour is 5 years old.
- Maximum weight is 220 pounds.
- THIS TOUR IS NOT ADVISABLE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN OR THOSE WITH NECK OR BACK PROBLEMS.
Days offered: 7 days a week