Best Of Cayman With Stingray City And LunchExplore > Cayman Islands > Best Of Cayman With Stingray City And Lunch
Tour the island and swim with the stingrays before being treated to a full Cayman-style lunch.
This all-encompassing tour begins with a boat ride to Stingray City, where you'll stand on a shallow sandbar and interact with the stingrays. You'll be surprised at how gentle and friendly these creatures are!
Once back on land, you'll ride to Hell and back, encountering the most eerie and craggy limestone formations. After seeing this, you'll understand how it got its name.
Also included is a stop at the Turtle Farm at Boatswain's Beach, where you'll see a variety of sea turtle species, from hatchlings to full-grown breeding adults, and learn some of the natural history of these incredible animals.
After you've worked up an appetite, we'll stop at a peaceful section of Seven Mile Beach for an authentic Cayman-style lunch, which includes fish, chicken, rice, potato salad, mixed vegetables, and iced tea or lemonade. Hamburgers and fries are available for children. Lunch may be served "on the go" for certain days in which time is limited.
After lunch, we'll return to the capital of George Town, where you'll have time to shop, visit one of the many rum cake stores, or wander through the historic Heroes Square area, where you'll see the Legislative Assembly, original Town Hall, Town Clock, Courts Building, and Library.
- Bring sunscreen, a swimsuit, and a towel.
- Due to some time constraints certain ship itineraries present, your lunch may be served "to go" style between the snorkel and land portions of your itinerary.
- The tour is free for children ages 2 and under.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
- PLEASE NOTE: This tour is not available on Christmas Day.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday