Glide through Bermuda on a Segway I2 and visit multiple historic sites along the way.
With its latest technology and machinery, the Segway Tours in the Bermuda Islands have set a benchmark in the field of transportation.
This tour includes:
- Guided Segway adventure through the Royal Navy Dockyard
- Use of a helmet and a wireless headset
- Beautiful views and lots of great photo opportunities
- A fun new activity!
Experience the Segway Human Transporter, Bermuda's latest mode of transportation, on a high-tech tour of the Dockyard. Using cutting edge technology, this revolutionary machine is environmentally friendly, self balancing, and fun and easy to ride.
The adventure begins with your safety in mind, and includes an introductory video and thorough training session. With your wireless headset, you'll be able to clearly hear insightful historical facts about Bermuda provided by your guide throughout the tour. Before you know it, you'll be gliding effortlessly through the Royal Naval Dockyard, enjoying unbeatable ocean views and exploring historical sites along the way. You'll see such sights as the Clocktower Mall, the historic Casemates Prison, Victualing Yard, the Glassblowing and Rum Cake factories, the Historic Sail Loft, and much more.This tour is abundant with opportunities for photographs and will give you memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- You will be provided with a helmet and wireless headset.
- Princess passengers must book afternoon times for this tour.
- There is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 for this tour.
- You must be at least 12 years of age to operate a Segway.
- There is a minimum weight of 100 pounds and a maximum weight of 260 pounds for this tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week