This is a wonderful way for visitors of all ages to experience the island -- away from the crowds!
This half-day nature tour offers a terrific experience for the whole family. It will take you off the beaten track and away from the concrete jungle.
This tour includes:
- Experienced eco-tour guide
- 4-hour tour in an air-conditioned vehicle, with some easy walking
- Option to visit some New Providence nature reserves
- Option to visit historical sites
- Option to explore forests, seashore, fresh water ponds, parks and gardens
- Cool refreshments and snacks
You will be immersed in Nassau's tropical beauty as you tour some of its New Providence nature reserves: the Retreat Gardens, the Harrold & Wilson Ponds National Park (fresh water), the Bonefish Ponds National Park (salt water) or the Primeval Forest National Park.
And you may also savor the island's past as you visit some historic sites, including several forts around Nassau, or the Clifton Heritage National Park in the western part of the island, with its old slave ruins, pirate steps and the carvings at the Sacred Place on the cliffs.
Choose to explore forest, seashore, fresh water ponds, parks and gardens. Learn about the birds, butterflies, flowers, native flora, bush medicine and variety of ecosystems -- whatever interests you. This tour is custom designed for your pleasure, but there won’t be time to see all of these features!
This comfortable 4-hour nature lover's tour in an air-conditioned vehicle includes some easy walking, based on your desire and ability.
-There will not be time to visit all of the possible options listed in the tour description. Your guide will tailor your half-day tour to suit your special interests.
- Tour price includes entry to all nature reserves.
- Wear comfortable light clothes, sneakers and a hat.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required for this tour. The maximum number is 6 passengers, only 5 of whom will have a window seat.
- There is no charge for children under 5 years old.
- Children's price applies to 5 to 11-year-olds accompanied by two adults.
Days offered: 7 days a week