Kick back and relax during this amazing 6-hour cruise featuring our famous barbecue!
This small yacht is a BIG deal. Our search is over. It's paradise.
Board our yacht and your cares will be whisked away! Catch some rays or, if you prefer, relax in the shade of the bimini and listen to our great selection of music, or simply enjoy the sound of the sails in the wind and the waves lapping against the bow. Coffee and pastries will be served in the morning to get you started.
During this amazing day, you'll experience about 3 hours of real "turn-off-the-engine-and-sail" time, during which we'll glide past all of the nearby islands circling Nassau before anchoring at a lovely secluded beach on a nearby deserted island.
While at the island, you'll have about 2 1/2 hours to spend how you please--hanging out on the beach, snorkeling, swimming in crystal clear water, or simply kicking back on your own sailing yacht! The snorkeling here is great with beautiful coral formations and lots and lots of colorful reef fish.
Fruit and chocolates are served in the afternoon and lunch, which is cooked to order while at anchor alongside the island, consists of BBQ chicken and ribs, potato salad, cole slaw, and fresh rolls. All day long there is unlimited complimentary fruit punch, iced tea, lemonade, and bottled water. Our delicious Bahamian Rum Punch is also unlimited and complimentary during the entire sail back to the dock! A cash bar is available all day, if you'd prefer beer, wine, cocktails, soda, or the Rum Punch before it is complimentary.
- All day long there is unlimited complimentary fruit punch, iced tea, lemonade, and bottled water. Rum Punch is also unlimited and complimentary during the entire sail back to the dock!
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel, sunscreen, a hat, an extra T-shirt, a waterproof camera, and money if you would like to purchase beer, wine, cocktails, or soda (or the Rum Punch before it is complimentary) from the cash bar on the boat.
- Total sail time is approximately 6 hours.
- This trip has a minimum of 8 people required to run.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week