This is a perfect ride for beginner and intermediate riders.
This stable was named more than 20 years ago after the famous 1946 Cary Grant film, and is one of Aruba's stellar riding stables offering personalized tours of the countryside and seaside. Their horses are named after the famous and the infamous, such as Al Capone, Jesse James, Marlene Dietrich, Winnetou, Geronimo, and Madonna. Riders consistently comment on the remarkable condition of the animals; how well cared for and how healthy and content their horses are.
They specialize in personalized tours with friendly, attentive, multi-lingual guides, with your safety and enjoyment in mind.
If you would like to try horseback riding, this trip is perfect for you. The ride is approximately 1 hour.
Led by multi-lingual, knowledgeable and Aruba-friendly guides, the tours are planned for groups, riding safely and easily to choice destinations through Aruba's unusual scenery.
From the ranch, they will take you on horseback through the "Cunucu" or Aruban countryside where the donkeys, iguanas, birds, rabbits and other wildlife live. Watch and listen as the trupials and prikichis sing and soar in the cooling breezes and imagine the simple life lived by ancient inhabitants up in the hills.
Continuing on, you'll visit the beautiful, secluded Urirama Beach before heading back to the ranch.
- Wear long pants and walking shoes and don't forget a hat, sunblock, and camera.
- Helmets are provided by the ranch and are mandatory for anyone under 15 years.
- This tour is for beginner and intermediate riders.
- NOT ADVISABLE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN OR THOSE WITH NECK OR BACK PROBLEMS.
- Maximum rider weight is 220 lbs.
- Minimum age is 6 yrs. old.
- The trip is not available on December 25th or January 1st.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday