Spend an awesome day on this exciting off-road adventure and discover the REAL Aruba!
This award-winning excursion is why Jeep touring has become so popular in Aruba.
This tour includes:
• Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier or your hotel
• Guided safari Jeep adventure
• Stops at such locations as Boca Prins, California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Shark's Mouth, Wish Garden, and Arikok National Park
• BBQ lunch, soft drinks, and bottled water
• Time for snorkeling and/or swimming
• Snorkel gear
• Lots of great photo opportunities!
Your tour begins with a warm welcome from your friendly guides, who will transport you from your starting location to your Jeep. Here, we'll embark on a fun-filled, guided safari adventure that's designed to showcase the rugged, unseen beauty of Aruba.
After a little instruction, you'll hop into your state-of-the-art African Land Rover-style Jeep (featuring extra cushioning for added comfort and accommodating up to 8 people) and head out to discover places that are only accessible by four-wheel drive vehicles. (If you'd like to drive, you must be at least 18 years old, know how to operate a stick shift vehicle, and have your driver's license with you.)
We'll travel safari-style to the wild side, making stops at such unique locations as Boca Prins, where the terrain and vegetation change dramatically to sand dunes and limestone bluffs; the California Lighthouse, which sits on a hilltop at Aruba's northernmost tip; and Alto Vista Chapel, which brings you back to the days when the Caiquetio Indians and Spanish settlers built it; as well as the Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, Shark's Mouth, Wish Garden, and Arikok National Park. Please keep in mind that the number of stops is determined by the size of the group and the conditions of the day.
In between stops, we'll have a sumptuous BBQ lunch with soft drinks and bottled water served at an open air restaurant.
Our final stops at the Natural Pool and Baby Beach for a little snorkeling and swimming will be the perfect end to this day.
• BBQ lunch, soft drinks, bottled water, and snorkel equipment are included in the price of this tour.
• Wear your swimsuit, sunglasses, and sunblock.
• Bring a towel.
• This trip is sold out on March 6, 2014.
• You can book this trip if your ship is in port past 6pm. Otherwise, we recommend the Half Day Jeep Tour.
• Although there is no age restriction on this tour, it is not recommended for children under age 2.
• If you plan on driving, you must be at least 18 years old, know how to operate a stick shift vehicle, and have a valid driver's license with you.
• THIS TOUR IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PREGNANT WOMEN OR THOSE WITH NECK OR BACK PROBLEMS.
• There is some climbing on uneven surfaces to get to the Natural Pool.
• This tour is not available on Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday