Private Aruba Highlights And Arashi BeachExplore > Aruba > Private Aruba Highlights And Arashi Beach
Get to know Aruba during this private tour for you and your party!
There's so much cool stuff to see in Aruba and we've encompassed the best in this private tour for you and your party! Get your camera ready!
After picking you up at the cruise ship pier or your hotel, we'll head out to the Aloe Vera Factory and Museum. Aloe plays a big part in Aruba's history and you'll learn all about it on your Aloe Factory tour!
Next, we're off to the Casibari Rock Formation. This is one of Aruba's famous natural wonders. The rock formation inexplicably rises up from the desert soil. This is a "must see!"
Now, we'll explore the Natural Bridge that collapsed in 2005. The bridge was a formation of coral limestone cut out by years of pounding surf and was one of the largest in the world. The Natural Bridge is still a popular spot and there is a smaller bridge (Baby Bridge) nearby.
Before heading to Arashi Beach for some snorkeling and sun, we'll visit Alto Vista Chapel and California Lighthouse.
- You will be offered bottled water.
- Wear your swimsuit and bring sunscreen, a towel, a hat, and an extra T-shirt.
- The use of snorkel and mask are included in the price of this tour. We do not provide fins. Note: The waters at Arashi Beach are usually very calm.
- At the beach, the guide stays in the vehicle to keep an eye on your belongings and to offer you refreshments.
- Please contact ShoreTrips if you have a group larger than 10 people.
- This tour is most enjoyed by ages 8 and up.
- Snorkeling is recommended for ages 8 and up. Children need to be good swimmers and should always be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not recommended for passengers in wheelchairs.
Days offered: 7 days a week