Travel beautiful Antigua on horseback. Frolic on white sandy beaches, slip into azure waters...
This tour has it all: horseback riding, sightseeing, lounging, jet skiing at the beach.
This tour includes:
• Round trip transfers for cruise ship passengers
• Guided horseback riding adventure
• Safety helmets and buoyancy belt for ride into the ocean
Ride with an experienced and knowledgable guide and two outriders across land and along the beach to Fort James. From this early 18th century fortress, which was built to protect St. John's Harbour, drink in fabulous views of the Antiguan coastline, your ship, and the harbor.
The return ride to Runaway Beach takes you along white sand beaches fringed with coconut palms and the clearest, bluest water imaginable and into the Caribbean Sea on horseback!
Afterward, you'll have time to relax on the beach or stroll, swim, rent a jet ski, or enjoy a snack or lunch in a restaurant overlooking the sand and sea.
• Round trip transfers are included for cruise ship passengers. Hotel guests must take a taxi (not included) to/from meeting location.
• Wear a swimsuit with long pants over it and closed-toed shoes.
• Bring sunblock, a towel, and a camera.
• Jet ski rental is approximately $50 USD (cash only, no credit cards) for 30 minutes (2-person jet ski). Beach chair and umbrella rentals are $6 each. These rentals are not through ShoreTrips, but from independent, on-site vendors.
• Food and drinks are not included in the price of the tour.
• There is a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 25 for this tour.
• Minimum age is 6, accompanied by an adult.
• Maximum weight is 250 pounds.
• This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with chronic back problems.
• All riders are required to wear safety helmets and buoyancy belts (provided by tour company) while horseback riding in the water.
Days offered: 7 days a week